Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday, September 30, 2013

Hello family!
 
Ahhh hahaha where on the earth did you hear that? It started out in the MTC because Jace told my companion and my district and then it just spread like wildfire, and now sadly enough it is starting to spread in the mission too. I am not too happy about it, but it is kinda funny too. It will never die :( It sounds like you all had some amazing weeks! The real Hot Beyer was looking mighty fine with his skinny tie and his date, and little Hot Beyer was looking good all suited up. I am happy to hear that all of the games went really good this week.
 
I honestly cannot believe that Bubba's birthday is this week and that he is going to be turning 14! That blows my mind. I have no ideas for you, maybe just take him and all of his friends up to the cabin or up to Bountiful and do some shotgun shooting. I hope he has an amazing birthday though!
 
So this week honestly flew by, there were a few days that were a little slow, but all in all I swear I was just in this chair writing you yesterday. This week was a really good week and we were able to spend a lot of time working with the members. The members here are seriously so incredible and I am so blessed to be in this ward. This ward is honestly as close to a Utah ward as you can get in France. Not to mention there is so many young adults! It is so much fun! Oh, and by the way I don't know if I told you last week but we live under this Italian family who is seriously so awesome! The parents are so awesome and have fed us multiple times and the two daughters are really cool and both planning on serving missions within the next few years.
 


We still don't have too many investigators right now, but there are a couple who are getting really close to setting a baptismal date. All of the investigators here have been taught for a really long time, so hopefully we can give them that little push they need to commit to be baptized. President Roney sent us all a challenge for the next few months, he had us count up how many baptisms we think we can get before Christmas and then make a commitment to the Lord that we will do all we can to obtain our goal to give it to him as a Christmas Present. My companion and I agreed that we want to have 7. . . So we have got some work to do, but we are going to make it happen.
 
I am so glad to hear life is so good right now. You all sound so amazing! For me I am doing so so good right now and I am so happy to be out serving a mission. It is still incredibly hard, but the blessings outweigh the difficulties a million to one. I love your blessing book that you have been doing, I think that is such a good idea because if we show our gratitude for the blessings that the Lord has already given us it just makes him that much more happy to send us some more!
 
I love you all so much! Have a wonderful week! Happy birthday Bubba!
 
Love,
Elder C. Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment