Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday, September 9, 2013 "Hello Family"

Well hello there family!

I am so glad to hear that you are doing so wonderful and that Caden and Bubba are still tearing it up in football! I was just thinking about that religion class the other day too and how much I loved going to that haha. I wish I would have gone to those classes every single day before my mission, I feel like I don't know anything sometimes out here haha. Oh well, it gives me more things to learn while I am out here!

Okay so about the rugby game and the scoop on what is happening today.

So, we did just walk by the game and take pictures, but in one of our family home evenings the Tongan family invited us to go to their rugby games. . . so we called president and he said YES!!!!! So, today we are just doing our emails and right after we are going to get out and go to work, and on Saturday night we get to go out to the rugby game here in town! I am so excited it is not even right! It works out great too because we are going to find way more people out today than we would find on Saturday night because seriously everyone goes out to the games. I will make sure to take lots of pictures!

So, you are going to be happy to hear that all of our family nights went according to plan, we had all three and they were all awesome. Not to mention the food was seriously amazing! The Portuguese family cooked us a really good chicken dish, one of the Tongan families took us out to a buffet and the other Tongan family made us some sushi and it was really, really good.

This week was a really good week because with all of those family nights and meeting random people on the streets we actually had a lesson every single day! It was such a miracle! It has been so long since we have had a week like that! Man does time fly when you are actually teaching people.

Everything is going really good right now though. I am really happy! I am also really happy that this week is transfer calls! I am very excited to see what is going to happen next transfer. We have 25 new Elders coming to the mission so it is going to be really interesting to see where President is going to put all of them.

Can you send me a letter this week through the mail that says the things in my setting apart blessing again? I really want to read that again. 

Also, this week I started laughing really hard when I remembered that I have been baptized twice. . . Random, but funny.

Well life is good when you are living the gospel! Alma 37:44-46

I hope that everything keeps going as well as it is at home and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Love,
Elder C. Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment