Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday, September 16, 2013 "Transferred"

Family!
You all sound so amazing and it is so good to hear from you! Ashton is going to be a great missionary, that picture of Kole is so disgusting hahaha, I cannot believe that my little brother is 17, and tell Bubba to start working out so much. . . Have fun at the dance Caden!

Seriously though you all sound so good. I loved what you said at the end of your letter about just being grateful, truly just a little gratitude can change your entire outlook on your situation and it is just like happiness, we are just about as happy as we make our minds up to be.


Okay. . .
So you are not going to believe what is happening to me this transfer. . .

I am moving. . . I am opening up a new companionship. . . I am going to be serving in Gex which is right by Switzerland, but I am going to be living in Crozet. . . I am going to be living in a 4 man apartment with another kid from my MTC group. . . and we are both training new missionaries!!!

How is that for crazy?

I am so excited it is not even right. My whole mission is seriously going to change so much this transfer. Not to mention I am moving to one of the biggest wards in the mission. It is going to be all kinds of change and I am kind of nervous, but I am so happy.

The rugby game was awesome this week though! They lost though. . . And we didn't get to talk to the players after because we had to hurry home to make it in on time. Not to mention it started pouring right after the game was over so we had to run home ha ha. But, it was such a cool experience and one that I was really lucky to have.

The guy in Perigueux that was baptized we found by looking through the old area book so he had been taught a long time ago by the missionaries, we knocked on his door, he let us in, we taught him and helped him to try and quit smoking, committed him to baptism, and just a few weeks ago he was baptized!

The language is still really tough for me. It is getting better though! I am starting to understand more, and I think this transfer is going to help me a lot because I am going to be thrown in the deep end.

So, I am leaving here on Wednesday, going to Lyon to pick up my greenie, and then off to Gex!

Crazy!


I love you all so very much and wish you the best week ever!
PS. . . for my last week the entire Portuguese family came to church and the Taukafa family came!

Love,
Elder Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment