Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Monday, March 17, 2014 "You would be so proud"

Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe that he made it home. It honestly seems so crazy seeing Brockster with you guys. Sometimes on missions you forget for a little while that the people that you are writing every week are real people haha. Brock looks so good though! I am so happy that he made it home safely and that the family is doing so good.You are going to have to tell me all about the Saint George trip and how that went, I bet that Bubba tore it up this week.
ElderStrom's mom sent this for my birthday!

Okay, as for my week it went really well. Lyon was so much fun. We had a blast with all of the other missionaries that we were able to go down with. President Roney presented this new way that we are going to be doing missionary work in our mission. As of now every time that we contact someone we have a survey that we have them take. We are starting to do this because it helps us to look neutral and people become our friends a lot faster because they think that we are a lot more open to hearing their ideas. I think that it is going to bring a lot of success in the future and it has been really fun going around and asking people the questions that have been prepared.

That night when we were in Lyon President took us all out to dinner, but it stunk because we had to leave early to catch our flight. . . Which we ended up missing after running through the whole airport to catch it haha. Oh well it was fun while it lasted. Zone conference went really well though and it has been awesome seeing all of the success that we are having now because of our new way of contacting.

Ok, so the reason that I emailed so late today was because we went to the Dune du Pilat again, but this time we went with 8 missionaries! It was such a blast and we had a huge sweet game of football right down by the ocean. I got a little sun burnt though.

Well family I don't have too much time because we got back a little bit late, but I hope that you have an amazing week and have a ton of fun with Brockster! 

PS. I got yelled at on the bus for 5 minutes the other day and I didn't even say anything mean back to him. You would be so proud :)

Bises!
Elder Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment