Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday, July 15, 2013 "The Church is True!"

Hahaha trek looked like it was so fun! Man I wish that I could have been able to do that! The life lessons that were learned in that experience will definitely be applied to missionary work though. It really is so true, hard things can be done. Just when I think I can't go any further I forget myself, put a smile on my face, put my trust in the Lord and I get through it every time.

I loved Bubba's cow shirt and I hope that he wears that around town more often. Also, hopefully Caden finally took a shower. Yeah, I bet it was crazy with having the house so quiet. With Brock and myself gone it is not that much different, but with Caden gone it is a world of difference haha.

Ohhh, Kole back on the market. Yeah I remember her! Hopefully everything works out!

That seems crazy to see a flag for me... Geezzzzz! I can't believe that I am on my mission right now! I have been singing songs and preparing my whole life, and now I am finally here.

About the new dress code, yeah I am sooooooooo happy! I am going right to the store to try and find and light colored suit and pants. The problem is that everything is closed here on Mondays though. I think that will really help with the heat right now so as soon as I can I am going to go and buy some light colored clothing and a really bright tie!
This is the church in Bordeaux.

Okay. . . 
So life is so great right now. I finally came to conclusion that the mission is my life for the next two years. I am trying to work my hardest and talking to everyone that we can. We still don't have investigators, we haven't taught a lesson in a month, we have had a lot of rejection, but I am so happy right now!

I am so lucky to be out here walking around all day everyday looking for people to teach the gospel too, even though I can't walk at the end of the day I have a smile on my face now (Emphasis on the not being able to walk. . . I have so many blisters on my feet). 

This week at church was a good one though, after having no one show up or having no one to talk to these past few weeks we were sitting there waiting for sacrament meeting to start when all of the sudden our rugby playing Tongan family walked in. Man was that a sight for sore eyes! It was so amazing to have them there, that is the  family we went and did service for and had a BBQ with. They showed up and my spirits jumped right up.

Okay so as for p-days we haven't had much to do, but next p-day we are going to try and take a train down to the southwest of France and take a train through those mountains and do some walking around for the day. It is going to be sweet!!!

Everything is going good right now though. I want you to know how much I love you and that I am always praying for you!

Love,
Elder Beyer

PS. The church is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment