Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday, October 21, 2013

Hello family!
 
I am so glad that you liked the letter!! I was afraid that it was not going to get to you. These families here are honestly so awesome, I love them all so so much. They have been awesome lately just by taking random pictures and being like, what is your parent's address? They deserve a picture. Haha. Also, I am glad that you had a successful hunt. . . and that Caden is such a good shot. The real question is how much did mom pay you to miss the deer twice and bring nothing home? And what is the deal? Give your mother a hug and say hi to her Caden. . . :)
 
That is a really cool experience that Brock had. I will half to learn from that and apply that into my own life and my own missionary work. I am trying to be the best missionary that I can be, but there are always things that can be improved. There was a missionary who had an experience similar to that that he shared in one of our last conferences as well. Cool!
 
Okay so I have some crazy news. . . We are moving! Yeah that is right, we are moving into Gex into a new apartment! Crazy huh? So this P-day we don't actually get a P-day :( The office elders called us up last night and we like, we will be there in the morning so hopefully you can have everything ready to go. So as of tonight I will be living in a new home. We think that they are doing this so that we can be closer to the church and so that we are closer to the buses. . . so we might be losing the car :(
Elder Beyer said this is what happens when you tell Elder Crawley to buy us some pastries. He buys the whole store!
Right now I am doing so good though! We had a wonderful week and man did it pass by quick. We had some amazing dinners with the families here and I think the French food is just getting better and better. The other day we had this thing called a Raclette. First they boil potatoes that you put on your plate, then there is a giant grill right in the middle of the table that grills the meat and melts the cheese that you dump on, ahh it is so amazing :)
 
The work is really starting to pick up for us as well! Last week we found two new investigators and recommitted an ancient investigator for baptism! So hopefully all will go well with them over the next little while and they can continue to progress. So one of the new investigators that we found last week is actually from Brazil, so another day we went back to his house to teach him. As we were teaching him he would translate to his wife what we were saying. . . it turns out that her sister is a member! Her father in law as well! Crazy! So she already knew a little bit about our message and it was so amazing because they were so so so receptive :) Next week we are going to be going back to have another RDV with them :) So awesome!
 
Well this being the last week of this transfer we have planned to have a monster week where we work harder than we ever have here! So, I am going to be exhausted this week, but we are going to see some miracles :)
 
I love you so much family and I hope that you have the best week in the world! The church is true!
 
Love,
Elder C. Beyer





 
PS. . . The pictures made me laugh so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment