Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday, October 14, 2013

Hello my dear family!!
 
I sure hope so. . . I always feel like I am corrupting my poor little companion. (I told Carsen that I thought he would be a great trainer)


He is awesome though. We have been having a lot of fun together. We haven't found too many people to teach yet, but I think we are going to have a killer week soon and find all kinds of new people to teach. . . and BAPTIZE :)
Happy Birthday Mom!!!!! I hope that it was one of the most amazing ones ever!! You will be happy to know that we celebrated your birthday in our apartment! Hahaha. . . We even had cake! That sounds like an amazing birthday though, gotta love classic Market Street. I was just thinking about that place the other day because my companion and I were talking about the day that we came into the MTC. It sounds like everyone is doing really good though! Everyone looks great! I love the grey beard!
 
Okay so I am doing so so wonderful here right now. Gex is truly heaven on earth. The members here have been incredible to work with and they have had us over very often to eat in their homes. I honestly don't know if I am ever going to be able to leave this place. Not to mention it is so beautiful here right now. At the mountains by our house it snowed up on the peaks and it looks so amazing. I tried to take some pictures, but it was just not the same. This week for P-Day we are going to hiking so I will take a lot of pictures and send them home!
 
This week was a good one! We had zone conference in Geneva and it was honestly one of my favorite ones yet. The Roney family is seriously the most amazing family in the world and honestly I cannot even imagine this mission without them. I don't know how he does it, but he can invite the spirit, while everyone is laughing, and motivate everyone in the room. So I am very motivated right now to get to work. Another cool thing about zone conference is that we are in an awesome zone! Most of the missionaries that we meet with are from Europe or Tahiti because they are the only ones that can stay in Switzerland, so it is a lot of fun being together with all of the different cultures. I hope that I get to stay here for a little while.
 
We haven't found too many people to teach lately, other than we found this awesome kid the other day from Canada who loves to ski! He is so cool! So we got talking with him and after a little bit we invited him to church and he said he would love to come. . . so he should be coming this Sunday! We need lots of prayers! We have had quite a bit of adversity lately, but that only means that we are right on the verge of a break through and that if we keep working hard (or work harder) we are going to see some miracles soon :)
 
Well my dearest family, I love you so much! Thank you for being the most amazing people in the world!
 
Love,
Elder C. Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment