Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday, May 13, 2013 "Happy Mother's Day"

Happy Mother's Day again!!!

I hope that it was so amazing for you and I loved being able to talk to all of you! Ahh it went by wayyy to fast, but it was so awesome!  I am not surprised that Berkeley did an amazing job because she is such an awesome person and she is going to be a great missionary! I love all of the pictures! Congrats Megan! Heal up those legs Jenna! Grandma I love the wall! Ha ha and I am not surprised at all that Brock was eating while he was talking to you guys, he is so funny. Brock sounded awesome though so tell him to keep up the good work! Ahh Bryton is going to be awesome too! So exciting!

Okay. . . So as you could have guessed there is not much new going on around here. After I talked with you we ate with that family and then headed right back to our apartment to plan and then today we have just been taking it easy and just relaxing this P Day. Everything is going really really good right now though. I am really happy and Elder Asay is a stud so I am happy to be with him for another transfer. Ha ha yeah it is pretty obvious that he is a lot older that the other missionaries and is a lot more mature, he is a funny guy though. I am excited to be staying here is Perigueux for another transfer though and I think we can get a lot of work done here too, we have been meeting a lot of really cool people lately and I know that we have a few baptisms coming just right around the corner. President Roney said that the difference between a good missionary and an excellent missionary is that the excellent missionary just has more faith. So, I need to just have more faith that we will find more investigators here in Perigueux!

Missions are hard! But I am love being out here and I can't wait to see some miracles here in France!
I love you all so so much and it was amazing to hear from you!
Love,
Elder C. Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment