Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 "Birthday Amazing"

Family!

I thought I would start off quick by saying my birthday actually surprisingly good! Thank you so much for all that you sent me in making my birthday amazing! I loved every single thing that I got and my district was very appreciative as well. The cookies were amazing, my back scratchier is awesome, and I love the licorice and Mio water flavorings that you sent  Also, thank you so so much for all of the letters that everyone wrote for me! I loved reading them all! Mom, as for the cake, thank you so much and it did make it in one delicious piece. . . Everyone loved it and told me to thank you greatly!
As for my missionary friends, they are all doing really good! They are having a lot of fun and they loved the packages that you sent to them. I see most of them almost every day and we have gym time together so most of us play basketball together every day. I really look forward to gym.
I am doing really good right now though! I have had some ups and downs, but I am having a lot of fun with my friends and with my district. You are not going to believe this. . . but I hit my halfway point in the MTC on Sunday! Yeah, I have less days until I leave than I have been in here. When we went to San Francisco we were able to see our flight plans for when we leave the MTC, we are going to be leaving on April 1 and our flight is at 11:00 in the morning I believe. We have a few layovers so it is going to take a while to get to France, but I can't believe that it is coming that quick.
About the devotional, yeah that was an awesome one and one of my favorite ones so far. The devotionals on Tuesday nights are incredible. They always have the best speakers come and truly capture the whole audience. I always look forward to the devotionals.
Thanks for all of the birthday wishes! I love you all so much and could not be more grateful for what you do!
Love, Elder Beyer
-Be a missionary at all times and if necessary use words

No comments:

Post a Comment